2019 Tape University Education Scholarship
Are you fun, creative, and passionate about the building and construction industry? Apply now for your chance to win one of two (2) $2,500 Tape University Education Scholarships from Shurtape!
Please fill out the following form by November 8, 2019, to be eligible for entry into the scholarship giveaway. Incomplete or missing applications will not be considered.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS NOVEMBER 8, 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Apply by completing the form online at www.TapeUniversity.com/scholarship or by completing the printed form received at the Sachse Construction Academy in partnership with Junior Achievement of Southeast Michigan and mailing to Shurtape Technologies at the address provided on the form. Forms must be completed and received on or before 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time on November 8, 2019.
- Must be legal US resident and currently a senior in high school with plans to enroll in a college or technical school program in the building and construction industry (full-time or part-time). Any applicant under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian consent to enter.
- Must be a registered attendee of the 2019 Sachse Construction Academy in partnership with Junior Achievement of Southeast Michigan in Detroit, Michigan, taking place on October 22, 2019.
- Each winning student will be paid a $2,500 scholarship. No further compensation will be provided.
- Each winner will receive payment within 3-6 weeks after being notified of selection.
- Sponsor will select two (2) students from all approved applications based on responses to form questions.
- The names of the selected student will be announced by November 29, 2019.
- Sponsor & Administrator: Shurtape Technologies, LLC, 1712 8th Street Drive SE, Hickory, NC 28602
- Sponsor Contact: Lisa Zierfuss, email@example.com
Please note: all fields are required.
The entry period has ended.