Mission: HVACNominate your school now for your chance to earn $5,000 to put toward your HVAC trade program!
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS FEB 9th, 2019.
PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Apply online by completing this form. Forms must be completed and submitted on or before 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on February 9, 2019.
- Must be legal US resident, 18+ years old, and currently employed by a college or technical school as an instructor in an HVAC-specific program (full-time or part-time). Employment of selected winner(s) will be verified with school upon selection as potential winner.
- Must be available and willing to participate in one to three mission projects between March 2019 – December 2019. Projects will consist of a blog post consisting of a minimum of 200 words that answer questions provided by the Sponsor regarding your school’s use of the Tools, Technology, or Training received as part of the program.
- Selected schools will be compensated with $5,000 worth of either Tools, Technology, or Training as indicated by the applicant for the program and approved by the Sponsor. Sponsor has the right to select brands, distributors, and sources of compensation provided. No further compensation will be provided.
- Sponsor will select up to two (2) HVAC schools/programs from all approved applications.
- The names of the selected schools will be announced by March 1, 2019.
- Sponsor & Administrator: Shurtape Technologies, LLC, 1712 8th Street Drive SE, Hickory, NC 28602
- Sponsor Contact: Lydia Eagle, email@example.com, 828.267.8508
Thank you for your interest in Mission: HVAC 2019. The entry period is now closed. Please contact Lydia Eagle (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.