Mission HVACApply now for your chance to be one of three Mission: HVAC students!
ARE YOU FUN, CREATIVE AND PASSIONATE ABOUT YOUR TRADE? APPLY NOW FOR YOUR CHANCE TO BE ONE OF THREE MISSION: HVAC STUDENTS PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM’S CELEBRATORY FIFTH YEAR!
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS FEB 9th, 2019.
STUDENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Apply online by completing this form. Forms must be completed and submitted on or before 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on February 9, 2019.
- Must be legal US resident, 18+ years old, and currently enrolled in a college or technical school HVAC program (full-time or part-time).
- Must be available and willing to participate in ten monthly projects from March 2019 – December 2019. Projects will include a blog post consisting of at least 150 words and minimum of one (1) original accompanying asset. An accompanying asset includes a photo, video file (with or without audio), audio file, graphic, graph, chart, drawing, or other similar item related to the subject matter of the blog.
- Students will be paid $500 for each mission completed on a timely basis, with maximum compensation of $5,000. No further compensation will be provided.
- Sponsor will select up to three (3) students from all approved applications.
- Participants are subject to a background check during the approval process, including but not limited to criminal background and credit check.
- The names of the selected students will be announced by March 1, 2019.
- Sponsor & Administrator: Shurtape Technologies, LLC, 1712 8th Street Drive SE, Hickory, NC 28602
- Sponsor Contact: Lydia Eagle, firstname.lastname@example.org, 828.267.8508
Thank you for your interest in Mission: HVAC 2019. The entry period is now closed. Please contact Lydia Eagle (email@example.com) with any questions.