Shurtape SweepstakesOfficial Rules
The Sweepstakes is open to corporate customers of Sponsor that are distributors of Sponsor’s products and are headquartered in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
The following constitutes the Official Rules for the Shurtape Sweepstakes (“Official Rules”):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sweepstakes Period. The FrogTape® Pro Grade Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) commences at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (“ET”) on July 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 AM ET on August 31, 2021. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 AM ET on August 31, 2021.
- Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Shurtape Technologies, LLC (“Sponsor”).
- Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to corporate customers of Sponsor, distributors of Sponsor’s products and that are members of AD Canada located in Canada (excluding Quebec). Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- How to Enter. For each purchase of three (3) cases of FrogTape® Pro Grade branded painter’s tape, Shurtape item numbers 104982 and/or 104983, each entrant (the “Entrant”) will receive one entry (the “Entry”) for each case purchased for a total of three (3) Entries into the Sweepstakes. As an alternate means of entry, you may mail a 3 inch x 5 inch card on which you have legibly handwritten your first and last name, complete mailing address (e.g. street, city, state, ZIP code), telephone number, date of birth, age, and email address (your “Personal Information”) to the address set forth below (an “AMOE Entry”).
- General Entry Conditions. Valid AMOE Entries must contain all information requested. The potential Winners (as defined below) may be required to show proof of eligibility and, in the absence of proof acceptable to Sponsor, a potential Winner may be disqualified. All AMOE Entries will be provided to and become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible, stolen, mutilated, misdirected entries or postage-due mail, which will be disqualified; or for any error, human, technical or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds tampering with the operation or entry process of the Sweepstakes or acting in violation of these Official Rules or applicable law. AMOE Entries received after the Sweepstakes Period will not be accepted and will be destroyed.
- Winner Selection. On or about September 6, 2021 one (1) or more representative(s) or designee(s) of Sponsor (the “Judge(s)”) will select one (1) or more winners (“Winner(s)”) from all eligible Entries and AMOE Entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period in accordance with these Official Rules. The Winner selection process and criteria shall be in the sole discretion of the Judge(s) whose decisions are final on matters related to this Sweepstakes. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible Entries and AMOE Entries received. AMOE Entries have the same odds of winning as the Entries.
- Sweepstakes Winner Notification. Winner(s) will be notified via email within ten (10) days of the date of the Winner(s) selection or as soon thereafter as reasonably practicable. The Winner(s) must follow instructions given by Sponsor or designated agent, including, but not limited to, responding to notification with requested information, within seven (7) days of receiving notification. Awarding any prize is subject to verification of each Winner’s eligibility and full compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with prize of equal or greater value. If (1) the Winner cannot be contacted as specified above; (2) any notification is returned as undeliverable; or (3) a potential winner is deemed ineligible for any other reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion, the Winner will be disqualified and forfeit the prize and an alternate Winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible Entries and AMOE Entries. Up to three (3) alternate Winners may be selected, after which the prize(s) will remain unawarded. If by reason of printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules, the advertised number of prizes will be awarded to Entrants selected according to the process outlined under Section 6 of these Official Rules. Under no circumstances will more than the advertised number of prizes be awarded.
- Sweepstakes Prize.One (1) Winner will receive one (1) Yeti® Hopper Flip® 12 soft cooler having an Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of $249.00. The total ARV of all Sweepstakes Prizes is USD $249.00.
- General Prize Limitations and Conditions. All prizes under the Sweepstakes are awarded “AS IS”. Sponsor makes or offers no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with the Sweepstakes or any prize. Prize details and availability are subject to change, in which case a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes consist only of the items listed herein, are non-transferable, with no cash redemption, substitution or extension except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Federal, state, or local taxes on prizes, if any, and any other costs, fees or expenses not listed above are the sole responsibility of each Winner. Taxes on and in connection with all prizes are the sole responsibility of each Winner; Sponsor or its designated agent may issue an IRS Tax Form 1099 to the winners for prizes with an ARV of $600 or more. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of Prize.
- No Liability & Indemnification. Sponsor is not responsible for, and Entrants release Sponsor from any failures of any kind, whether caused by computer, technical, or human error, which may either limit the Entrant’s ability to submit an Entry, claim or collect a Prize, or otherwise participate in the Sweepstakes, or either’s ability to include all eligible entries, conduct random drawings, notify potential Winners, or otherwise execute the Sweepstakes in the manner intended. Entrants further release and agree to indemnify Sponsor and each of its subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever arising from injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with the Sweepstakes including, but not limited to: (a) the receipt, ownership or use of any Prize awarded; (b) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or any other materials disseminated by Sponsor; and (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, or providers used by an Entrant or Sponsor. Sponsor disclaims all and any liability for the actual provision, quality or nature of any third-party product or service accepted by the Winners. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of materials/mail/email submitted to Sponsor. As a condition of participating, Entrants agree that (1) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, (2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any Prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association; and (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees.
- Other Terms. The laws of the State of North Carolina shall exclusively govern the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. In the event that the Sweepstakes is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority (including but not limited to any federal or state governmental authority), Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Sweepstakes, as applicable, or to disqualify any Entrants residing in any affected geographic areas, as applicable. In such event, Sponsor shall have no liability to any Entrants who are disqualified due to such an action.
- Request for Names of Prize Winners and Official Rules. For a list of Winners and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: ShurTech Brands, LLC, 32150 Just Imagine Drive, Avon, OH 44011. All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and the names of Prize Winners must be made by September 30,2021. Please note on the front left-hand corner of your outer envelope whether you are requesting “Official Rules” or “Prize Winners.”